- Damda Clip, a unique, money clip/case hybrid
- High Pro Shield, a minimalistic, back-and-side-cover with a brushed metal design
- Verge, a sturdier, impact-resistant alternative to the High Pro Shield
- Crystal Bumper, a slim, protective, clear case with metallic bumpers
- Crystal Mixx, a clear, polycarbonate-back version of the Crystal Bumper
- Triple Mixx, a clear, rugged case for additional protection
- Shine Guard, a semi-transparent case with a frosted glass pattern
- Single Fit, a one-piece, thermoplastic polyurethane case
- Layered Dandy, a leather-styled cover with a magnetic clasp
Pricing & Availability
- Beginning mid-March, all models will be sold through vrsdesign.com and select authorized resellers. Pre-orders are currently live.
- VRS Design’s line-up starts at $19.99 MSRP (US).
- The Verge series is not available for the Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Pricing and color availability are subject to change. View available colors at vrsdesign.com.
About VRS Design
Originally named after the Latin word for “true,” VRS Design was founded in South Korea as Verus, a manufacturer of third-party Apple® accessories. The company first opened its North American branch in Brea, California in 2014 as its global operations headquarters and has since entered Canadian online and retail distribution channels. VRS Design products are available in over 40 countries worldwide, and annual revenue currently exceeds 50 million USD.
Flagship products include the popular Damda series, a cell phone case and wallet hybrid; the Layered Dandy, a PU leather wallet case; and the High Pro Shield, a minimalistic, brushed metal design case.
For additional information, visit vrsdesign.com.
VRS Design, Marketing Manager
VRS Design, Verus, and all related logos and symbols are trademarks of Verus USA, LLC. registered in the U.S. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
In Same Category
- Black Friday sale, screen protectors, and more: see VRS Design holiday deals
- Protect and personalize: VRS Design's new iPhone 7 Plus case lineup hits the market
- Revolutionary mechanism: VRS Design's Damda Glide Series for their iPhone 7 case and iPhone 7 Plus case lineup
- VRS Design debuts state-of-the-art case lineup for the iPhone 7
- VRS Design unveils semi-automatic Damda Glide cases for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7