We're less than a week away from the official announcement of the Samsung's newest Galaxy flagship, the Galaxy S8 and it's larger counterpart, the Galaxy S8+ but that doesn't stop us from oohing and aahing over the latest leaks.
We now know some of the color options for both device variants thanks to popular leakster, Evan Blass, who gives us a good look at what we can expect on March 29.
...and finally: Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus (left to right) in Black Sky, Orchid Grey, and Arctic Silver (top to bottom). pic.twitter.com/pIUJskyFbK— Evan Blass (@evleaks) March 21, 2017
Black sky, orchid grey, arctic silver, and a later leaked gold variant will most likely be available but we'll only know for sure which variants will be available in which countries on March 29 during Samsung's Unpacked event. The official unveiling will take place in NYC at 11am EST at the Lincoln Center in NYC. If you can't make it in person, check out the live stream link below. We'll see you there!
For full leaked specifications and more information on the Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ check out one of our favorite tech news sites, Digital Trends.
You're definitely going to need a case to take care of that nice finish on the Galaxy S8 & S8+, and we've got you covered. The best cases for Galaxy S8 & S8+ are now available at VRS Design! Plan ahead, choose your Galaxy now:
UPDATE: Fresh leaks! Samsung's previously released Blue Coral shade that was introduced with the Galaxy Note 7 may be available for the Galaxy S8 & S8+!
In Same Category
- Leak: See the new Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ color options (Orchid Grey, yes please!)
- VRS Design Unveils The Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus Case Collection
- Complement Your Daily Look: Sleek & Slim LG G6 Cases from VRS Design
- Modern Sophistication: minimalist Samsung Galaxy A (2017) cases from VRS Design, Available Now
- Black Friday sale, screen protectors, and more: see VRS Design holiday deals